mardi, octobre 14

Again.

This isn't good.

My host family doesn't understand that dust falls on bedsheets. How is this hard to understand? The fact that the futon cover is atop a mattress instead of on the floor does not mean it hasn't accumulated a shitload of dust since I've been here. And the fact that you're too afraid to stray from this principle of "we know we're right" and help me clean it (e.g. beat the dust out of it) is something I find really rude. Thanks, host family.

When (it's "when" now) I get to France I'm definitely not living with a host family. I've had enough of this. Here, they cook me meals and talk to me in Japanese every morning and every evening, and that's just about all the positive interaction I have with them. What was the point of this? I don't need it. I'm going to give this another week and if I get tired of the dust I am moving out or grilling the CIE office to tell me what a Japanese equivalent to Claritin or Alavert is. You know what? I don't feel like putting up with that either.

Oh, wait. There probably isn't enough room in the Seminar Houses for me to stay there. Whatever. Then I guess I'm staying here.

This isn't the only thing I'm frustrated about, but it's the final straw. I don't know what to do from here.

Aucun commentaire: