mercredi, septembre 3

Laptops, GIVE ME FOOD

Let this be a warning for anyone who intends to use his laptop in Japan: if you have a three-prong plug, you're really screwed. Luckily, my dad has a three-prong to two-prong converter that should be getting sent over here soon enough before I have to get my laptop registered, but, uh, these converters are discontinued in the US so it's basically impossible to get them. That's unless EBay works some miracles, of course.

I'm tired and need more exercise. Some people can't believe that, probably, because we've been walking EVERYWHERE as it takes 25 minutes to get to campus and 20 minutes to walk to a supermarket. But the fact is, I need to give my sinuses and immune system a jolt, because they keep causing problems around my ears and my throat, an unenjoyable treat. Wait, what? Can I make up oxymorons? Anyway, I have a gym nearby that I don't really have time to get to or use. I'm not going to leave my bag in a locker unattended (they have locks but, to quote one of the dudes there that I asked, "nobody use."), with all my money in it (Japan is afraid of foreigners' credit cards and debit cards, which they should be I guess). So I guess, as far as today goes, I have to wait. I haven't found a DDR machine yet either.

I got a Facebook, but I don't want to waste my camera's batteries by uploading pictures. I want to put them on my laptop, because I'm running out of space on the camera, but, well, the laptop is of course a problem and I'd still be wasting my batteries. Ah, I guess I'm just lazy.

And I'm hungry. My God, they never serve you enough food here. Even at an all-you-can-eat last night they took too long to put out new food for it to be sufficient to last until today. So, to sum this all up, I'm feeling less healthy although what I'm eating is certainly a much more healthy diet.

But Japan still rocks my socks.

Aucun commentaire: