jeudi, décembre 11

9 days,

I initially was going to put a period at the end of the title but chose a comma instead. Things don't really end after those 9 days.

I'm really, really tired after these past two weeks, so I think I'll have a half-hearted effort at studying for my final oral exam and my sociology final quiz. Whatever, whatever. Whenever, wherever. You remember that Shakira song?

The song "I Want You" is an addicting drab daze. I don't know why those words come to mind when I want to describe it, but... Yeah. Oh, man, that was the best song transition ever: "I Want You" (which is by Common featuring will.i.am) to "Saturday Night Love" from DDR Extreme 2. Excellent.

There's one line in the song that I really like, and it's part of a really good stanza although it stands out on its own. "Hope the stars and the gods align me and you."

And when I'm tired, that's the hope I cling to.

Aucun commentaire: